Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween


Halloween

Halloween has become less about literal ghosts and more about costumes and parties. I am not quite sure about how much Dubai spends on halloween but year by year halloween is becoming increasingly popular.

I read in an article that Americans spend USD 7.4 billion on trick-or-treating and other Halloween festivals, including candy, decorations and costumes this year. OMG that is a lot of cashhhhhhh.

I love how we all share different cultures here in sunny Dubai. We all celebrate popular events together. 

Haunted House

My husband and I threw a house party, he spent time decorating the house and I took over the food. We had an awesome 3rd halloween house party at our home with many of our lovely friends.
Everyone arrived dressed up, which was a great job, some were scary some were cute  and some were sexy, but one of my favourite costume was Hitler. I thought that was super cool and funny but I don't believe everyone thought the same... lol. My husband was the Joker and I was Catwoman this year.

Meowwwww
Catwoman and the Joker


My lovely friends Nelani and Kenny & me.
Hitler has to pay for what he has done!!


My six-pack is real!.. It was not part of halloween outfit. :-)


Halloween @ MPDD

I went yesterday to a halloween party at MPDD, I was dressed up as a barbie doll - or at least tried to be. 




My lovely friend Pearl and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment