Saturday 21 November 2015

**Okku we love**

**Okku we love**


Out with my grls


Sunday at Okku with my lovely friends is always such a fun night. Sipping wines having a lovely dinner and giggling the whole time. and of course taking lots of selfies and snap chat ;-P 

I love spending time on getting ready to go and meet up with my girls. We all look so glamorous and pretty. I normally start by playing music while I am getting  ready to go, it gets me in the mood. Shower, blow dry my hair, makeup and dress up, get my heels on and out of the door.

On the waaaaaaay


We start sending each other selfies and snapchat while we are on the way to meet up. I think being crazy is fun, makes life more exiting and we don't care what other might think - "girls just wanna have fun".

Of course arriving hardly ever on time - when it comes to going out we are almost always late. 
Arriving to Okku almost looking perfect, fresh makeup and nice hair.
Meeting up, starting to drink, chat, gossip and catch up with all the things we have been waiting to share to each other. It is one life - just live it.

I love the food and the atmosphere at Okku. It starts with a lovely dinner with great background music and it bulids up slowly - then start's the pARTYY.



YUMMY


WE ENJOYED EVERY BIT.

After a few drinks, we all start declearing love to one another. lol
  

Once the night is over, you come home and you try some advanced moves, or if you somewhere else and still on the road you have to make do with whats available. I myself think I can fly after 3am so I go and take some spins around my pole at home before i get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment