Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Fun

Christmas Fun

I had so much fun in this magical chritmas time with my friends and my family.

I think what is really special about Christmas is that it is about spending time with people that are close to your heart, someone that you want to share this memory and beautiful moment with.

Last year I was back in Denmark and we had a white Christmas. It was great to be there with my Danish family and my lovely sweet husband , but this year we celebrated Christmas in Dubai for 3days in a row woooooooooo hooooooooooo.

First day for me was on the 23rd where I cooked Christmas dinner. I made turkey which I started cooking at 11am to make sure that the meat was nice and juicy and not dry, with roasted potatoes, roasted vegetables, stir-fry vegetables also, and with gravy and salad on the side. I had the kids over and my friends Alicja, Riaan (her husband) and their 3month old Mila as well as my best friend Yvonne. 



After we had dinner and some lovely wine, we did a traditional ris allemande, its a dessert with rice, milk and cream. Tradition says that the ris allemande has one whole almond inside and everyone needs to keep eating until someone find the almond and win a gift. Towards the end of the evening we opened Christmas presents also.
On the 24th evening we were invited to my friend Alicja for a traditional Polish Christmas dinner. The food was really tasty and I think she is a really great cook. We enjoyed the evening and everyones company.

On the 25th we went out for Christmas  brunch at Zuma with some of our other friends, including the owner of MPDS where I train and attend pole fitness classes.


The atmosphere was great, we had lots of laughter and delicious food - I love Zuma. It is one of my favourite Japanese restaurants.

Zuma 

Donata, Alya & me




I was exited wearing my new shoes from one of my favourites shoe designers Giuseppe Zanotti, and a bebe pinkish dress, natural makeup and straight Hair for my day time glam.

After the brunch went to my Romania best friend's house and met all my other friends there - it was awesome. All in all I had a great Christmas celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment