Thursday 17 December 2015

Hair health

Hair health 

My hair tips

Being a model they are always styling my hair and always using heat. Making my hair curly, straight, etc. Using lots of hair spray, and teasing my hair to change my look during the shoot. Trying to brush my hair after a day of shooting is a disaster and a headache. So I try and maintain my hair as much as possible when I am not working.

First of all I get hair treatment professionally done by my favourite hair dresser Ebrahim Alsoleman either at home or I visit him in the salon at Baseline in Central hotel.
He recommended me a great hair treatment that I am really happy with named Sebastian Penetraitt - it is a repair masque and helps against damaging.
He actually visited me this morning and did my hair treatment and now my hair is soft and shinny again - yay - after having my last show with Joelle Mardinian at Dubai International Jewellery Show. 
I also do home made treatments from time to time to give it an extra boost.

Tip1: 

Buy organic coconut oil, avocado oil and castor oil - mix all of them together and leave in your hair for 40 minutes.




caster oil.



Tip2:

Greek yoghurt treatment, mix with a T-spon of honey and a drop of lime juice and apply all over you hair for a good 30 minutes - then wash. Greek yoghurt is packed with protein. 



I will be posting more tips for nice healthy hair soon. Enjoy and please leave a comment. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment